Something a Little Random

  So, this week has been a little bit hectic, and when I finally get a chance to sit down and work on the blog I don’t have the journal with the already filled out prompts with me. So, I pulled this prompt from Pinterest. According to the pin, it originally came from inspirationeverywhere.blogspot.com , possibly in June of 2011. I thought it was super cute, fun, and simple, so decided to give it a shot!

Currently. . .

One: I am currently thinking that my glasses are making my eyes more dry (or maybe my eyeliner), and I’d really like my eye drops. I’m going to have to go find them. I’m also thinking about school and what I have to get done tomorrow after my keyboard charges! (It died, and I took it as a sign that homework was done for tonight, at least until after church. I’m typing this on my iPad and it’s not my favorite thing!)

Two: I’m currently enjoying my Intro Old Testament class. I’ve just finished chapter one and already I’m learning so much I didn’t know about the txt that I’ve considered sacred and important since I was little. I cannot wait to see what else I will learn this semester. I’m also currently enjoying BuzFeed’s “Ladylike” videos. I watch them often, usually while copying notes or PowerPoints. Weirdly, it helps me focus!

Three: I’m currently feeling pretty tired and slightly anxious. I’ve gotten out and done quite a bit today (including getting fingerprinted for work and taking my sister to the Walmart on the scarier side of town), and I know that I’m about to have to get out again for church. Not that I’m dreading it, I think I’m just ready for bed at this point.

Four: I’m actually very excited about what I’m currently wearing! I was given a shirt for Christmas that reads “Do not fear for I Am with you” alongside a sketch of a lions head. It may be a new favorite shirt, and will defiantly be added into the rotation.

Five: Something I’m currently needing. . .a good face wash for winding down at the end of the day. I’m using soap currently, because my face wash is a knock off of the “Morning Burst” stuff and let me tell you, using that at night was not a bright idea.

Six: I am currently wanting a clean bedroom/office space again. It was clean at the beginning of the year, but I put no effort into keeping it that way. I’m hoping that Saturday will be productive and I’ll have time to pick up and purge of the random things that have been collected.

Seven: Currently, as in at this very moment, I am listening to a Ladylike video. Listening to recently would be “A Series of Unfortuinate Events” audio books (comparative review from book to show coming when I finish), Simple Plan because my sister loves them and it’s a way that I can connect with her, and a chronological Bible plan that will take me through the whole Bible by the end of the year.

Eight: Making. I don’t know what to put here. I’m making carbon dioxide. I’m hopefully making insulin. Creative wise? I’m trying to “make” (write) a book. Does that count?

Nine: Eating! I’m currently eating animal crackers because I just got back from church and our oven is broken so we can’t make dinner! Ack!

Ten: Drinking! A sparkeling water. Kinda boring, but it gets the water in my system!

And that’s the extent of the prompt. I wanted to post the picture, because it is really pretty, but there was an issue when I tried. Hopefully next week I’ll have more forethought and post something more “journal-y” from my notebook that I keep throughout the week.
So, I’ll say “goodnight” because I’m posting late-at 9:30pm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Mamma/My Day With You

Consumption