Writing Prompt One!~





dialogue prompt
"Have you still got your blindfold on?" His voice came from where he was tied up behind me.
"Y-Yes" I said through chattering teeth. It was so cold in here.
"Promise me you won't take it off." He said. What could he mean? Before I could ask, I heard the door open.
"Jacob I'm scared." I whispered.
"It'll be alright, you'll be fine-I promise. But just promise me that you won't won't take off that blindfold, alright?"
I wanted to smack him and hug him at the same time. "I can't feel my fingers! I doubt that will be a problem."
I hear snickering and what sounds like his chair being dragged away from mine.
"That's right girly, you sit tight and maybe we'll have you home before bedtime." A voice I vaguely recognized came from across the small room.
"Shut up Butch, you don't want her-you want me." What was he talking about?
The voice laughed, joined by at least two others. I didn't think it was possible, but an even stronger chill set into my bones.
"You're gonna get what's coming to you." Before I can even think I hear a gun go off.
"No!" I scream, desperately trying to get free from my bonds as I hear his chair hit the floor. A sob caught in my throat as I imagined him lying there-dead or dying-with me helpless to do anything for him. My brother, dead, and I sat here helpless.
"Now, let's take care of her." Butch grumbles, followed by several more snickers.
"No!" I exclaim again, but I've lost all fight. I can feel tears streaming down my face as somebody grabs my hair and jerks my head to the side. Instead of the gunshot I was expecting, I feel a stabbing pain-an injection.
I lose all sense of equilibrium and would never have known I'd been pushed over if my head hadn't cracked against the floor so hard. The blindfold slipped and I saw him laying there in front of me, a smile spread across his lips as he looses the ropes holding his wrists and frees himself. A smirk on his face as he walks over and kneels beside me, rubbing my back and whispering "it's ok baby sister, soon enough it'll all be over." Before I finally give in and the ominous black nothingness overtakes me.

~end~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something a Little Random

Dear Mamma/My Day With You

Love Languages