Questions and Answers

Okay so, since I failed to upload a short story last month (still working on it) I figured I could at least do something like this! So, here we go. . .

1) I last held hands with Cheryl, my spiritual mother, while praying at a banquet a few days ago
2) I am some self destructive combination of shy and loud. Like, if I don’t know you or I am anxious/tired I’m most likely going to be quiet. However, if I’m comfortable around you, prepare for 13 stories, 7 jokes, and intense laughter
3) Tbh I’m looking forward to seeing Cheryl again on Sunday cuz she’s the best ;) but also my best friend Hayleah (pronounced like Hailey) on Sunday as well!!
4) I feel like I am easy enough to get along with, I am generally polite, but if you harm myself or my loved ones we are gonna have some major issues. (Meaning I will suck behind the counter if my workplace and stay there rather than talk to you if I see you unexpectedly)
5) I have never given up on someone only to turn around and go back to them/let them back in. Would I? Possibly. But there would have to be some intense circumstances.
6) currently crushless so if I get drunk I’m either calling Jalinn (jay-lyn) or Cheryl. Heh heh
7) I will most definitely not be in a relationship two months from now
8) uhhhhhh no comment
9) yes and no, it depends on the context. I’ve been traumatized more than once by hearing my friends conversations
10) the last deep conversation I had was with Cheryl about my anxiety
11) my most recent text (to Cheryl, surprise surprise) reads “that’s disturbing”!
12) Abortion is not okay. And that’s a hard question to answer, because of the whole rape issue, but I 100% believe that our life began at conception. But at the same time, I’m not going to judge someone who had an abortion. I’m going to love her as Christ would
13) CROWDS OF PEOPLE ARE NOT OKAY IN MY BOOK yep no thank you
14) I believe in miracles, but “luck” is just God dripping things in your lap. It’s His plan, not chance
15) oh geez, the end of this past summer was the WORST but the beginning of the summer was fantastic, and one good thing that happened was that I got to work the Vacation Bible School at my church. It was fantastically fun to dress up and be the MC!
16) *singsong voice* neeeeeeeevaaaaaa beeeeeen kissssssed
17) I don’t think there is life on other planets. Sorry!
18) LOL no, tried that, but no. We were 5, it was complicated, he works at a summer camp now I think?
19) I actually haven’t taken a bubble bath in years. I think I would like them if I had time
20) I don’t really know my neighbors
21) oh, gosh, okay. I bite my nails, I over think, I skip my ‘daily’ devotions multiple times a week, and sometimes I go to bed without brushing my teeth
22) Colorado! I want to go to Colorado.
23) I 100% have trust issues. You have to earn my trust, and that’s a difficult thing to do
24) my favorite part of my current daily routine is Browsing YouTube while in bed before I go to sleep
25) my face is asymmetrical and my shoulders are uneven!
26) when I wake up I make a mad dash to get ready before leaving for work usually a few minutes late
27) I actually love my skin tone the way it is!
28) I’d say I am most comfortable around my sister, followed closely by Cheryl, then Jalinn and Hayleah on about the same level
29) never had a boyfriend soooo. Yeah. Haha
30) I want to get married one day!
31) yes! I want to grow it out longer though because currently it’s a very stubby little pony tale.
32) NOT ANSWERING THAT, DID NOT KNOW THAT QUESTION WAS THERE.
33) is Public efefuryww (I tried?)
34) I okay no sports. Ever. XD
35) I would rather live without TV than give up music
36) oh most definitely
37) sooooooooooooo
38) once your past 20, age is just a number. As long as the age gap is less than, I guess 15-20 years, I don’t see a problem
39) okay I love shopping at Ross, B&N, Walmart, and basically and bookstore ever
40) I’m actually out of high school, in college, and currently debating switching majors. Halp
41) not everyone deserves a second chance, sorry :-/
42) if I am extremely quiet I’m either anxious, tired, or content
43) I smile at strangers on the daily
44) I would rather go to the bottom of the ocean than outer space
45) I would love to love out and have a roommate!
46) I am paranoid about annoying people, about people up and disappearing on me, and about making people angry
47) Y’ALL, get ready for a story. When I was in kindergarten there was this teacher (second grade) who ended up having to watch the entire kindergarten class for an extended time one afternoon. So she gives us a worksheet and I completely miss the part where she says “use only one color” (or maybe it was written on the paper, IDK) so I’ve used every single crayon in the box and she just looks at me and, in the mkay condescending way possible, says “that’s okay, only second graders can understand my instructions” and I SWEAR I was never more embarrassed in my 5 year old life than in that moment. I was terrified of her the rest of that year, and clearly it stuck with me because TO. THIS. DAY. I am worried about missing any instruction given me. So, thank you Mrs. B for imprinting my first complisove worry onto my brain!
48) the best thing anyone has ever said to me is literally just “I understand”. Because of my anxieties, having someone say “I get it” or “explain it to me” and then not having to hear the words “it’s all in your head” or “you’re gonna be fine, chill out” makes ALL the difference.
49) uhhhhhhhhhhhh. No?
50) in a perfect world I would learn French and German and Latin! But let’s be real that will never happen.

Alright, that’s 50 questions about me! That was kind of fun to fill out and might also make a good character building sheet for later. Hmmmmm

Anyway, it’s nighttime as I type this so I’m going to say goodnight!

Stay Creative!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something a Little Random

Dear Mamma/My Day With You

Love Languages